, , , ,
SWEET BUT DEADLY , Dogs and the sweetener Xylitol

I was recently made aware of the Poisonous affects of  the sweetner “XYLITOL”  IT IS DEADLY  TO Dogs…DEADLY!. A freind on Face Book had shared an article,(THIS is the power of Facebook and instagram that I like) which I appreciated, eventhough it  was quite sad but it was a ncessary read. Once I read this I quickly used the internet to spread this article around.  In fact MANY  people don’t use this sweetener nor know about it either,  but if you do use it…be careful for it’s a poison. My biggest concerns are when we walk our dogs in public areas and what if they find a piece of gum or food with this sweetener….WOW…SCAREY…I will just have to walk them on tighter leashes. Be careful giving your dog a treat, ie: peanut butter or other that might have this in it!

So beware, read your labels before giving your dogs treats…poisons are lurking in our foods that are deadly to dogs!! (maybe to us too!)

CLEAN AND HAPPY

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply