video for Hydrate 24 above
Important info: watch above video for mix application and how its used!
- MUST USE OUR BOTTLE SYSTEM TO CREATE HYDRATE 24! Since H24 is made from our Concentrated Conditioner and mixed with our measured bottles it will save you well over $200.00! If sold as a premix it would sell for approximately $18.00 a bottle!! A great value for you!!!
- This kit comes with 1 32oz. Conditioner/Moisturizer w/pump, 1 Hydrate 24 Applicator Body Brush, 1 Hydrate 24 specialized Mix Bottle, pour cap and sprayer/ 2 Aerosol Spray Bottles, ( has the how to mix directions on the back of the bottle and a brochure how to mix and use).
- READ MORE BELOW….
- Directions: A concentrate from our Conditioner and Bottle System. After mixing it is ready to spray and use. APPLY daily for dry grooming, before and after riding, bathing, and after body clipping. A Leave In formula but it can be Applied before rinsing your horse off and for added protection and preventing dry hair
- A leave in spray treatment for the Horses’ full body coat, mane, tail, forelock and feather. Hydrates and nourishes the skin and hair: helps to dissolve yellow as its used as maintenance, helps loosen stains, dirt and adds shine. It is our dry grooming waterless cleanse too.
- Best results with our 4 body brush system, which gets your horse clean and protected without washing. Hydrate 24 helps to dissolve yellow stains (urine) and dirt in the mane, tail, feathers and body hair! Maintenance is important to dissolve the imbedded stains and sometimes can take several weeks depending on how embedded they are. Helps convert hair to softer silkier, smoother, so less staining of the hair over time as you maintain. No bleaching, bluing, or silver, we use hydration to dissolve dirt and stains!
- Urine stains can be impossible to get out especially if the hair is damaged prior to inferior products usage, environment and lack of protection and prevention. The hair can be burnt and damage beyond repair. But don’t fret for our system will help prevent this from happening again.
- Great for full body, helping to keep it cleaner while helping to repel body dirt.
- Maintenance with Hydrate 24 system will help to promote healthier skin preventing skin problems; dander, rain rot, dry itchy skin and hair. Making cleaning much easier, and protects the coat longer.
- Use daily inbetween your min twice weekly polisher/detangler applications! Great for the touch up before brushing. Daily. best for light colored hair.
- Maintain several times a week or more with hydrate 24 for continued whiteness of lighter colors and dissolving of yellow and stains! Will not damage hair, for no bleaching, blueing or purple pigments! Put an application of Polisher over it too.
- Spray into Feather to hydrate and prevent dander and oil build up which only contributes to scratches and other problems.
-Hydrate 24 is outstanding and absolutely wonderful with amazing results too! Use often on dry hair when grooming or in between grooming. Just spray on and leave in. It will recondition and improve the hair! Use daily for great results, layer with Polisher to help make the hair silkier and smoother. Added benefit, it will help dissolve yellow and staining in the hair without drying it out, plus preventing further staining my improving the hair texture. Part of our dry grooming program.
*Hydrasol spray bottles are a unique system to spray with. They are aerosol like but non aerosol. Sprays a gentle wide range mist without oversaturating the area you are treating. The bottle has 2 parts, the bottle and The sprayer / trigger. The triggers and bottles can wear down and malfunction with usage and time. They are available to purchase individually on this site.(we recommend buying an extra one or two, there is no warranty or guarantee on the sprayers)!!
The Hydrasol mixture is less concentrated and great for body usage.
Manes & Tails:
- Directions: After mixing ready to use. APPLY daily for dry grooming, before and after riding, bathing, and after body clipping. IT WORKS!
- Great for a quick touch up before brushing.
- Prevents yellowing – Keeps white white.
- *Natural verbena scent
- *Buff onto coat for protection & show shine
- * Prevent dryness – Non-Slip formula
- Concentrate: made with our finest ingredients: including extracts of sage, chamomile, aloe to name a few.
- SPRAY directly onto dry or wet mane, tail etc. and leave in. Use in between Polisher applications to assist our detangler or Apply Polisher over to lock it in for longer lasting results. It helps to moisturize, detangle, de frizz and condition the hair too, inbetween polisher and conditioning shock treatments. Use daily when showing to touch up! Light weight non-slip with outstanding results.
- Leave in. Big Benefit of Hydrate 24 it helps to dissolve dirt and staining through hydration as used as maintenance.Use often for extra silkiness too!
- Full Body Coat~– Use on dry or wet coat ; SPRAY or apply with the Hydrate 24 applicator brush for even application. Wipe and spread entire horse, it picks up the extra dust and dirt while depositing 24 onto the coat for protection and shine.(use brush system for amazing results).see videos on our site.
- Great for showing and the extra shine and finish when buffed out. Also great for a coat conditioner and using our dry grooming system: Hydrate 24: How to use and for dry grooming with our 4 body brush system.
- Full Body Coat~
- There are 3 methods we suggest for applying Hydrate 24:–
- METHOD #1: – Use on dry or wet coat ; SPRAY onto Hydrate 24 applicator brush for even application. the Mix bottle formula is more concentrated of a mix best used for the manes and tails. Use the formula from the Hydrasol spray bottle, (black spray cap). Wipe and spread entire horse, it picks up the extra dust and dirt while depositing 24 onto the coat. sy
- .– Spray into manes, tails, etc. Use from the mix bottle formula. Hydrate 24 is left in. Great for showing and the extra shine and finish when buffed out. great
- -Method #2- After washing Spray directly on just washed horses then buff for the added shine and protection, and winning finish.
- -Method #3– Apply straight from theMix Bottle a more concentrated 24: shake, pop the cap and pour directly onto the Hydrate 24 brush and apply all over the horse.
- –Great after riding to spot clean the saddle area and protect entire horse during turn-out
- Use the 4 method brush system for proper cleaning and prevention of rain rot! Buff out the application for the added protection and shine.
- Benefits:-More protection for horses expecially out in pasture Use the 4 method brush system for proper cleaning and prevention of rain rot!
- Buff out the application for the added protection and shine.-Great for spot cleaning the stains off. Apply to sponge and wipe.-Benefits to the concentrate, has more fly protection. We find and so have our customers that Hydrate 24 scent does not attract flies and in fact HELPS repel many away. Less fly attaction…HOW NICE IS THAT.-Apply into the braided manes and tails for ease of application,(massage in) then apply polisher/detangler over.
- HOW TO USE steps for the 4 Body Brush Dry Grooming.
- Can be used to clean the horse when not washing. WE call it Dry Grooming. We recommend to use our 4 body brush system:
- 1st step: use our curry, curry the body well and follow with…
- #2 Blue Flicker brush, brush throughout.
- #3 then Hydrate 24 applied can be sprayed on (use black sprayer) then wipe with Hydrate 24 brush, (it picks up the extra dust and dirt left behind while depositing hydrate 24 evenly)
- #4 then use our buffer brush to buff out to protect and add more shine.(see instructional under our FAQ Page)
- Use after shampooing or after rinsing too!
- How to use after Restore Shampoo, rinse, MLH conditioner, rinse, remove excess water, spray Hydrate 24 to full body and use Hydrate 24 brush to spread throughout, BUFF WHEN DRY….LEAVE IN! Buffing Hydrate 24 converts it to a protector for the Coat. It gives the coat a shine, while preventing dirt from embedding in deeper, making cleaning so much easier, watch dirt fall off!!
- Tidbits…-use to remove manure and light cleaning of stains.-use often with proper brushing to help prevent rain rot!–use regularly to protect, hydrate and clean ~
- Polisher Protector is applied over the Hydrate 24 when used on the Manes, Tails, Feather, and Forelock only.
- Full Body Coat~