- A leave in spray conditioner for the Horses’ full body coat, mane, tail, forelock and feather. Hydrates ,conditions and cleans the body coat, adding shine and protection. Hydrate 24 dissolves yellow stains (urine) , and dirt in the mane. No bleaching, bluing, or silver. Full body, helping to keep it cleaner repeling body dirt, making aking cleaning much easier. Spray on prior to washing to help lift stains and dissolve dirt. Follow with the Restore shampoo, conditoner and polisher. Maintain several times a week or more for continued whiteness of lighter colors and dissolving of yellow and stains! !A leave in formula. *MIX YOUR OWN with our bottle system. By mixing you save over $250.00! If sold as a premix it would sell for approximately $18.00 a bottle!! A great value for you!!! Compare the body shine/hydrator to others and they cost $24.99 for a 32oz.size premixed! Makes brushing and cleaning so much easier. Dirt slides off. No silicones.
- This kit comes with a 32 oz. or a 16 oz. Conditioner, mix and spray bottle (not just a bottle, but directions to mix on this bottle w/ blending pieces inside) SAVE hundreds of dollars.
- What’s nice about this formula , it allows you to refill several times.Hydrate 24 is outstanding and absolutely wonderful with amazing results too! Use often on dry hair when grooming or in between grooming. Just spray on and leave in. It will recondition and improve the hair! Use daily for great results!*Hydrasol spray bottles are a unique system to spray with. They are aerosol like but non aerosol. The bottle has 2 parts, the bottle and The sprayer / trigger. The triggers and bottles can wear down and malfunction with usage and time. They are available to purchase individually on this site.(we recommend buying an extra one or two, there is no warranty or guarantee on the sprayers)!!
- You will love this formula so much, you might want to blend it into a bullet blender after measuring in your mix bottle, for ease and perfect blend…less clogging of the Hydrasol too!( We learned this from a customer that grooms many horses and uses several bottles a day)!
- Manes & Tails :
- SPRAY directly onto dry or wet mane, tail etc. and leave in. Use in between Polisher/detangler applications to restore and/or Apply Polisher over to lock it in, or not. It helps to moisturize, de frizz and condition the hair too, in between polisher and conditioning treatments. Light weight with super results.Keeps hair in exceptional condition. Use as a daily spray when showing to touch up manes , tails and help clean body coat free of dust helping it to stay clean and shine!Leave in.Full Body Coat:-Use on dry coat and Spray onto Hydrate 24 applicator brush apply to dry coat. but first use the curry and blue flicker brush for great results (check out our video under the faq/video page). It picks up the extra dust and dirt and adds extra shine. Can be used to clean the horse when not washing. WE call it Dry Cleaning.
- We recommend to use our brushes too: 1st step: use our curry and comb the body well and follow with a Blue Flicker brush, Buffer Brush, then Hydrate 24 applied with Hydrate 24 brush, and then use our buffer brush again to buff out and add more shine.(see instructional under our FAQ Page)-Rinsing Your Horse: remove excess water, spray Hydrate 24 directly onto horse and wipe with Hydrate 24 brush to spread throughout and evenly coat the body while helping to remove dust and dirt too! leave in!-Use after shampooing or after rinsing too! Shampoo, rinse, MLH conditioner, rinse, remove excess water, spray Hydrate 24 to full body and use Hydrate 24 brush to spread throughout….LEAVE IN! PROTECTS THE COAT and gives it a shine, while preventing dirt from embedding in deeper, making cleaning so much easier, watch dirt fall off!!
H~Order the Hydrate 24 Brush, for easy application!~If you already have the conditioner then just get the Hydrate 24 empty bottles. Which will allow you to mix this.~Order the Polisher/Protector for protection and prevention, (read all about it).