ONE CAN NOT ask for more! The ultimate in grooming! EASY, SIMPLE, FAST , EFFECTIVE!
Take a ratty tail to RAVISHING or maintain a luxurious Mane and Tail. Mane-ly Long Hair products will prevent tangles, remove them in minutes preventing hair loss, and maintain a luxurious mane and tail! Makes the hair stronger, longer, silkier and smoother. Makes grooming faster and easier too! Allows one to groom regularly without pulling out the hair!
Brushing is an important part of grooming and animals health. For maintenance apply an application of polisher to the dry or wet mane, tail, forelock, and feathers. An application will allow daily brushing which helps clean and prevent tangles! An application can last approximately 5-10 days and longer depending on the weather: in fact 5 x’s longer PLUS than any product on the market today! Non greasy, no residue. De-matts, de-tangles, de-frizz and adds shine, giving a longer, silkier, smoother mane and tail!
The Conditioner is a concentrate to hydrate and repair dry frizzy and tangled hair. To maintain silkier hair and overall easier grooming. To be used after Restore shampoo and then rinsed out. It is also used to make Hydrate 24, a great leave in spray conditioner for the full body, manes and tails too! The best whitening system ever! It is used on dry or wet hair, to maintain and dissolve stains, yellow and dirt !Also used to make our Shock for discolored tails and dry hair too. No bleach,no purple, no blue…just natural clean hair !
Our Restore Shampoo is ultra Hydrating, whitening through deep cleansing, especially white when using Hydrate 24 as maintenance . It will not bleach, blue, or purple the hair! It’s for all hair colors and types, and great for spot cleaning as well as full baths! Restores the shine and body of the hair too!
The Detangler/ Polisher is to be left in, it will protect , detangle, relax tornado twirls and curls while strengthening the hair and improving quality!(use on wet or dry manes, tails, forelock and feathers). It is a non-greasy, a long-lasting formula that repels dirt and allows hair, to remain tangle free for days and up to weeks as reported by users.Apply as your maintenance, 1 x a week to prevent tangles, a few times a week or more for softer and silkier hair!
The Brushes are just as important as the products. They are designed specifically to help prevent breakage and maintain the detangled hair – this allows you to brush often and clean hair while preventing tangles!
Whats in the Kits:
ALL kits include the products to Make Hydrate 24 and Shock!
Small Kit includes: 8oz. Polisher, 16oz. Conditioner, 16oz. Restore shampoo *Hydrate 24 bottles; Mix and “2” Hydrasol applicator spray bottles, 1-Maintenance and 1-Detangler brush, 1-Flex Curry, 2- Hydrate 24 applicator brushes, 1- Buffer brush, 2-Blue flicker, red MLH Bag, and THE EPIC GROOM TOTE..keeps all the products organized and more.
Large Kit includes: 32 oz. Polisher, 32 oz. Conditioner, 16oz. Restore shampoo *Hydrate 24 Bottles; Mix and “2” Hydrasol applicator spray bottles, 1- Maintenance and 1-Detangler Brush,1- Flex Curry,2- Hydrate 24 applicator brush,1- Buffer brush,2- Blue flicker, red MLH Bag, and THE EPIC GROOM TOTE..keeps all the products organized and more.
*Hydrasol spray bottles are a unique system to spray with. They are aerosol like but non aerosol. The bottle has 2 parts, the bottle and The sprayer / trigger. The triggers and bottles can wear down and malfunction with usage and time. They are available to purchase individually on this site.(we recommend buying an extra one or two, there is no warranty or guarantee on the sprayers)!!
A GREAT and very spacious grooming tote made from waxed canvas. This tote will hold your Mane-ly grooming products and more while keeping your products and brushes more organized . The brushes will stay in shape when storing them in the brush pockets on the outside of the tote, which is important to help you groom more efficiently and faster too.
The handles are great to carry and hang the tote from a hook in your wash stall , by your horses stall or from a hook in the tack room. A great tote to travel to all your shows or other excursions or just in your barn to groom.
Size: 13” H x 16” w x 7.5”D. – 18 oz. waxed canvas with cotton webbed handles.
Spacious with 6 exterior pockets and plastic bin insert.
Although it is not waterproof it is splash and light water resistant
A SYSTEM THAT WORKS!!!!
Hydrate 24 system:
- Manes & Tails :SPRAY directly onto dry or wet mane, tail etc. and leave in. Use in between Polisher applications as a daily detangler or Apply Polisher over to lock it in for longer lasting results. It helps to moisturize, detangle, de frizz and condition the hair too, inbetween polisher and conditioning shock treatments. Use daily wehn showing to touch up! Light weight non-slip with outstanding results. Leave in. Big Benefit of Hydrate 24 it dissolves dirt and staining through hydration, thats why our white is white no stains!!-USE daily to keep tangles away, ultimate silky, smooth and dissolve yellow staining…Full Body Coat~– Use on dry or wet coat ; SPRAY onto Hydrate 24 applicator brush for even application. Wipe and spread entire horse, it picks up the extra dust and dirt while depositing 24 onto the coat for protection and shine.(use brush system for amazing results).- Spray into manes, tails, etc. Hydrate 24 is left in. Great for showing and the extra shine and finish when buffed out. Also great for a coat conditioner andusing our dry grooming system.-Hydrate 24: How to use and for dry grooming with our 4 body brush system.
- Full Body Coat~
- There are 3 methods we suggest for applying Hydrate 24:–
- METHOD #1: – Use on dry or wet coat ; SPRAY onto Hydrate 24 applicator brush for even application. Wipe and spread entire horse, it picks up the extra dust and dirt while depositing 24 onto the coat.(use brush system for amazing results).- Spray into manes, tails, etc. Hydrate 24 is left in. Great for showing and the extra shine and finish when buffed out. Also great for a coat conditioner andusing our dry grooming system.
- -Method #2- After washing Spray directly on just washed horses then buff for the added shine and protection, and winning finish.-Method #3-Apply straight from theMix Bottle a more concentrated 24: shake, pop the cap and pour directly onto the Hydrate 24 brush and apply all over the horse. -Great after riding to spot clean the saddle area and protect entire horse during turn-out!
- Benefits to Method #3– More protection for horses especially out in pasture. Great for light, white, greys: dissolves yellow and stains makes the horse whiter and cleaner.(only through hyration ,protection and our special formula).-Great for drier coats and dry weather. Use the 4 method brush system for proper cleaning and prevention of rain rot! Buff out the application for the added protection and shine.-Great for spot cleaning the stains off. Apply to sponge and wipe.
- -Spray directly on washed horse for the finishing mist and while showing.-Great after riding to spot clean the saddle area and protect during turn-out!-Method #2- After washing Spray directly on just washed horses then buff.-Method #3-Apply straight from the Mix Bottle a more concentrated 24: shake, pop the cap and pour directly onto the Hydrate 24 brush and apply all over the horse. Benefits:-More protection for horses expecially out in pasture.-Great for light, white, greys: dissolves yellow and stains makes the horse whiter and cleaner.(only through hyration ,protection and our special formula).-Great for drier coats and dry weather. Use the 4 method brush system for proper cleaning and prevention of rain rot! Buff out the application for the added protection and shine.-Great for spot cleaning the stains off. Apply to sponge and wipe.-Benefits to the concentrate, has more fly protection. We find and so have our customers that Hydrate 24 scent does not attract flies and in fact HELPS repel many away. Less fly attaction…HOW NICE IS THAT.-Apply into the braided manes and tails for ease of application,(massage in) then apply polisher/detangler over.HOW TO USE:Can be used to clean the horse when not washing. WE call it Dry Grooming. We recommend to use our 4 body brush system: 1st step: use our curry , comb the body well and follow with a Blue Flicker brush, Buffer Brush, then Hydrate 24 applied with Hydrate 24 brush,(it picks up the extra dust and dirt left behine while depositing hydrate 24 evenly) and then use our buffer brush again to buff out and add more shine.(see instructional under our FAQ Page)-Use after shampooing or after rinsing too! Shampoo, rinse, MLH conditioner, rinse, remove excess water, spray Hydrate 24 to full body and use Hydrate 24 brush to spread throughout, BUFF WHEN DRY….LEAVE IN! PROTECTS THE COAT and gives it a shine, while preventing dirt from embedding in deeper, making cleaning so much easier, watch dirt fall off!!-use to remove manure and light cleaning of stains.-use often with proper brushing to help prevent rain rot!-use regularly to protect, hydrate and clean and detangle.~Order our Brush pack for easy application and amazing results!~If you already have the conditioner then just get the Hydrate 24 pack, which will allow you to formulate this fab formula!~Order the Polisher/Protector for protection and prevention, (read all about it).
- Full Body Coat~